Saturday, July 07, 2007

Confirmation Camp... in a word?

I invited the kids who went to Confirmation Camp to capture their experience in a single word. I didn't realize how hard that would be! I couldn't keep it to one word, so decided to post compilation I came up with:

Mosquitoes
Chipmunks
Beaver dams
Muddy Nuke-em
Passing notes
Lakeside lodge
Cold swim test
One pair of pants for the whole week!
Boom chicka boom!
Super “person”
Giggles
Eggs
New friends
Old friends
ADK Museum
Mean-looking mascara
Wet towels
Muddy baby playing in the puddle
Camp fire singing
“Ode to Becker”
Game-Playing Rock
Pirrrrrates
Family trees
Hawk Clean Cabin
Woodpecker up late
So many Cardinals
Eagles asleep early!
Storytelling
Canoes
Low ropes
Tie-dye, candle-dipping, sketching
Eating “Indian cucumbers”
Polar Bear
Moose-kissing
Moose-napping
Spiders in the showers
Night hike moon rock sparkles
Stargazing
Bed time stories
Quiz Shows

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Roberts said...

Man o man, look what I'm missing! Jeez, you really know how to work those kids huh? Did you guys move your location from Sunrise to somewhere else?

Hey I hope everything is well with you and your family. I like looking at your blog, good stuff!
Talk to ya later!

29/7/08 12:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home