Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You thought they were extinct?

I had registered and intended to attend the ELCA's Upstate NY Synod meeting earlier this week. However, last week was quite busy and later this week I leave for continuing education retreat so I opted to take a day to breathe. I got a cell phone call Monday night from Isaac and Roeg saying if I didn't show up soon to drink the beer they'd bought for me, one of them would have to do it for me.

Not sorry I missed the Synod; I am sorry I missed Dinosaur.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you but we were glad you took the time to "breathe".

6/6/07 06:11  
Blogger Roeg said...

In case you didn't know, I drank your beer. It was Middle Ages Dinosaur Ape Hangar Ale, it was cold, it was good. But don't worry, there is more where that came from and we'll get together when we both get a moment.

Take care and God Bless!!!

7/6/07 21:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home